Friday, August 08, 2008

What a busy day. I cleaned out several rooms int he house and have 7 bags and 2 boxes of stuff for GoodWill. I also have 2 bags full of toys and a couple other items to take to Farmers Market week at work. It feels good to declutter a bit. I am not sure how we got all this stuff. I am hoping to raise a few $$ to take with me to Chicago. Well to get more stuff.. LOL

My back is killing me. I was/am exhausted.

I did also get to make a few things last night for the Market as well. Some Halloween items. i need to take pics of them on Sat. And burned the crap out of my finger... it blister.. it hurts ALOT!

Rick made a fire int he backyard and we roasted marshmallows and Tanner did some sparklers. He also told us today in school they made torches and rings.. and marched around like the Olympics.

I am getting a haircut at 930 on Sat. So glad about that.. its getting long and will nto style anymore.

Well I am headed to bed..

No comments: