Sunday, August 17, 2008



Sat Tanner had a play date with Lane. He was very excited. He was there until 1 and they also fed him lunch. He had his favorite.. chicken Nuggets.

I cleaned up the house and took stuff to GoodWill. it was an great day outside.

When Tanner got home he played for a while and then feel asleep at around 3pm. He slept till 630. Which was fine because the Bonfire for work was not until 730.

I finished up 5 more mini books to take to work on Wed. I am hoping to sell them all.. what a great way to make some money for Chicago trip!

He had lots of fun at the bonfire with Will, Addie, Bryan and Nolan (Benson) They ran and ran all over. Had sparklers and glow bracelet's and even got a special cup to put Special Medline Dirt in it. I will post a pic later tonight when we get home!

Today we are off to Cedar Rapids to see Aunt Kim and Uncle Eddie and to go to Chuck E Cheese. Tanner was up at 630 and said he cant wait to go!

No comments: