Sunday, August 03, 2008

Today was a lazy day. That's why I like Sundays. We were awoke at 6Am tho to a thunderstorm. I thought i had heard thunder and then more and more. When I woke up I remembered that yesterday I had taken all the patio furniture out and put it on the deck. So since I am really anal about it... because we just bought it. I ran outside in... my Pj's mind you.. and started to just bring the Chairs in the house. They are padded chairs.. so I don't like them to get wet. Even tho they are waterproof. I just think that the more they get wet.. the more they could mold or something. So I usually keep them under a tarp on the deck and take them out when its going to be nice for while or if I know we are going to use them that day. Yes I am insane.

After that... i went back to bed for awhile. Tanner and I got up at 9AM and we played ate breakfast and hung out most of the morning. He then wanted to watch TV in our room so I went and laid in there with him as I had a nasty headache. I slept part of the afternoon.

We then got up and played outside for a bit and made a pork roast on the grill. I then ran to Starbucks and got Rick and I a double Chocolate Chip Frap. Tanner wanted Rick to make him a slushie. Right now Tan man is in the tub and Rick is relaxing on the bed.

No comments: