Well its been a few days.. but I have GOOD reason.. One is that I was out of town on Sat Am until Sunday around 3 ish.
I went to the Scrapbook Expo in St Charles with some Gf's. Then stayed at Vals house and scrapped away. it was such a good time. I have not seen some of the gals for 2 years... only chat with on the message board. Funny thing is.. I will see Lynn again in 3 weeks at the Scrapfest!
The other reason is that I am exhausted.. LOL this Variety show has me so tired. I know that 95% of these folks have not been on stage before therefore do not know what is right and what is wrong and I am sure that is what is taking the toll. But today we just wanted them to listen to direction.. listen to what needs to be done.. and they all kept talking.. so I went "Producer Bitch" on them and started yelling. Thankfully it will all be over on Tuesday night.
Tanner is signed up for football on Thursdays, Gymnastics on Wednesdays and Soccer on Saturdays. Its going to be a busy fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment