Thursday, August 21, 2008

SOOOOO BUSY

Its been an incredibly busy week. Between working on the Variety show for work, Farmers Market and getting ready to see the girls this weekend. I am exhausted.

I have sold well over 100.00 this week so I have some nice spending money this weekend.

Tanner has also told me that he wants to take gymnastics. He had a field trip there this week and came home and said he wanted to do that. He then gave me paperwork to sign him up. I called Westside and she remembered Tanner and said he was the polite red headed little fella who wanted to do harder stuff. She said he was pretty good. I am so excited.. there is some of my blood in there! Maybe he will be the next Paul Hamm and Rick and I can mortgage our house like Shawn Johnson's parents.. LOL

We are also signing him up for Biddy football on Thursday nights for 8 weeks. I am hoping all this stuff will tire him out a bit!

No comments: