Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tonight was not a good night at our house. Tanner threw a major fit which is something he does nto normally do. He is very orney. I think he does not have enough sleep since yesterday he took no nap.

He wanted to watch Family Guy and when Rick and I both told him NO... he got mad and cried and kicked. Well Rick offered to put on a movie for him.. wellt hat wasnt good enough either.. so Rick took him in his room and shut the door and walked away. Well i started to clean the windows and mirrors in the house and went and listened at the door.. and BOY was he having a conversation with himslef.. and everything ended with .. "I Don't like Daddy" He was sure suprised when he opened the door and found me standing there. I told him he was not very nice and those were not very nice things to say about daddy.

He did later apologize for not being nice and being a brat. He isnt like this often thank god!

No comments: