Anyway.. so Tanner went to bed late.. and today was the day he was going to Peter Pan at the Grand. He loved it.. but when i picked him up he was so tired.. and WHINY (sp) oh it was insane.. he was crying about everything that did not go his way.
Well we ate pizza for dinner and then I fell asleep on the couch and Rick and Tanner went downstairs to play. I guess Tanner came up and said he had to go potty. Well after about 20 min.. Rick wondered where he was. He came upstairs and looked all over.. found me sleeping but could not find Tanner. So he finally finds him and comes and wakes me up to come and see where he was.... you will never guess where he was sleeping....
Its hard to tell.. but he is sleeping on a stool.. in next to the potty with NO PANTS ON. He must have went potty and then got tired and laid down on the stool. Well i got his underpants put back on.. and laid he in our bed.. he is SOOOO heavy when he is sleeping!
I left him sleep.. I am sure he will sleep all night.. even tho he fell asleep at 645 or so.
1 comment:
oh my gosh... too funny.. and I know what you mean about weight of a sleeping kid... I can't do it anymore, I have to get Nick!
kris
Post a Comment