Woo hoo. The 1st Annual Medline Variety show is over. Our committee could not be more pleased about how it turned out. Everything AMAZINGLY went off without a hitch. Dress rehearsal was a bit shaky.. but it was great. The crowd went wild for nearly all the acts! There were 16 in all. Tanners favorite part was the Dance number... where they were dressed.. as he called .. like aliens.
He was a little sad that I could not sit with him. He could not understand that I was one of the Directors of the show and that I could not sit with him. He got quite sad and said "Did they ask you because you are so beautiful" AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW isnt that the sweetest. Of course I said YES... that is exactly why! He was OK during the show. He sat with Michele, Lauren and Ashley. I went out and danced with him during Neils Sweet Caroline song... that was fun and he was happy to see me. Papa picked him up for lunch and took him to Play land McDonald's. He is not used to not seeing me at lunch... I think that is why he was clingy!
I am exhausted today.. mentally and physically. I hope i didn't screw up to much at work... as I could not focus at all today! Next year.. I am taking the day off after!
We also found out today that Rick's car needs new wheel Bearings and a battery. Now you may be like me and think.. well heck that's not so bad. Well it is going to be 528.00 WOWOWOWOW I about cried. We just put 1100.00 down on a new furnace.. and 400.00 on new carpet! Why does every happen when its not supposed to. Well Rick talked to Mark our mechanic and (my Girlfriends husband) I totally trust him.. so no he isn't not going to screw us or anything like that ... we asked if it would be a big deal if we waited another month because we would have more $$ then. he said it isn't going to hurt the car. You will be safe... they are not that bad... and that there are cars driving around out there now that are probably WAY worse then what yours are. You will be fine to do it in lat September... THANK YOU MARK M!!!!! I so didn t want to take anymore $$ out of the savings account... we already did for furnace.
We also had Tanners preschool open house today. We met Ms Carsen .. Tanners teacher this year. I have meet her before she has been working at Younguns all summer. Tanner likes her. there are only 10 kids in his class. Will, Addy and Jack are all in there... but no Lane! Tanner will be sad about that when he realizes that. I am sure Lane will be too :( I do wonder how they do that. Will and Addy are also not in Beccas room. They are in with Sandy. Many changes ahead for the kids!
So on that note I am going to take a bath and go to bed!
1 comment:
You are beautiful! You need to make a scrapbook page of that! Never forget that quote. What a mama's boy, so sweet!
Post a Comment