So tired.... I wish it was October. LOL. I cant see things slowing down till then. This week is another busy week. Today I ran back to work and dropped off the rest of the toys that I am selling at the Farmers Market. Rick and Tanner went to Jeanette's so he would not see the toys I am putting in my car.
Saturday I took stuff to Goodwill, but this stuff was nicer stuff and if I don't sell it I will probably give it to Young Uns.
I then ran and got a few things at the Grocery store and bought the last 2 mini Albums I needed. Well I actually wanted 1 more.. but was unsure if I would get it done.. .I did buy some paper there also.
Tuesday night I have a meeting at the Grand for CIA show. I hope it isn't to long! I just want to come home and sit and do nothing one of these days.
Tanner went to Kennedy School Playground for the last time this summer as School is about to start. He also asked me if he could go to New York with Boris... The little fella must be going on vacation again. I know he just got back from Russia.. Tanner says he asked alot of kids in daycare to go with him.... LOL I told Tanner that I would miss him if he went to NY. so he said.. "well i guess I will have to tell Boris that I cant go."
Up top are some pics from Sunday at Chucks. Kim, Eddie and Papa also took him to a Puppet show and he got some stuffed cats.. (of course) and a puppet theatre. We started to color it last night... he stayed in the lines pretty good.
I also put some pics up of the bonfire on the previuos post.
No comments:
Post a Comment